► Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
The mould remover by SchimmelX removes mould, mould stains and mildew safely and reliably without any odour. It is free of chlorine and highly effective due to active oxygen. The product is odourless, hence it safe to use in bedrooms, children's rooms as well as kitchens. Also works on wallpaper, wood, plastic, plaster, stone, masonry, ceramic, fabrics, etc.
Spray the remover ata 10 cm distance onto the affected area until a film forms. Depending on how badly affected the area is, let the product sit for 30 to 60 minutes or for several hours or even over night if the stains are stubborn. The residue can be taken off with a sponge or a towel. Lastly, wipe the area with a wet towel and let it dry completely until further work can be done.
Safety instructions P101 Medical advice is needed, keep packaging and labels at hand. P102 Keep away from children. P103 Read labels before use. P280 Wear protective gear, gloves and goggles. P305+P351+P338 IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT: Carefully rinse with water for several minutes. If you wear contacts, take them out. Continue rinsing. P337 In case of a continuing eye irritation: P313 Medical aid/advice is needed. P273 Releasing into the environment shall be avoided. P501 Dispose contents and container according to your local/regional/national disposal regulations.